Thursday 17 November 2011


Art Every Day Month - Day 17

Well it was Face Painting  today!




Today I went straight from my day job to do Face Painting at the big shopping centre in Southampton - West Quay - with my friend Berni. We have run Busy Bees Face Painting  for 4 years now and it is something in my life which gives me a huge sense of pride, because we started it from nothing. We do parties and corporate events. Tonight we painted alongside a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory event for 4hours - it flies by because we always have a huge queue. One of the children wanted to be a Oompa Loompa - bless her - so I did my best. Here are two children that  I painted this evening.






and from a few other events.....





pretty Halloween witch


 from the Tim Burton film "The nightmare before Christmas"


green monster


 My son William wanted to be a Tiger


Roar!!



....and this is just a picture of me before I've put my make-up on in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment